Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 12.06.57Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 12.08.40

As you might have already seen if you subscribe to my YouTube channel or follow me on Instagram, I was whisked off to Amsterdam for the day on Wednesday. Wella Professionals invited me out to visit the Mogeen salon and get my hair done by Hester Wemert-Rijn ahead of Paris Fashion Week which I’ll be attending with them this weekend.

I spent quite a few hours in the salon with one of their global creative artists, Hester and she created a bespoke hair colour just for me. The technique is called Ecaille and it’s a multi-tonal colour technique that’s very on trend for SS16. I specifically asked for natural tones but this technique can be catered to all hair colours and can be as intense or subtle as you like.

I vlogged the whole experience so have a watch of the vlog above where I may have also got a little bit spendy in the Amsterdam boutiques!

To find a Wella Salon to get your own personalized Ecaille look or to purchase the EIMI styling products, visit this site. Visit the Ecaille collection page for more information + Ecaille looks.

*This blog post contains a paid for advertorial from Wella Professionals.

1. emily couture says:

Lovely vlog and your hair looks gorgeous 🙂

emily xx

2. Ellenor says:

I love your hair colour- it’s gorgeous and looks really natural 🙂 x

3. Chloe says:

sounds lovely

4. Lisa Santos says:

Your hair looks amazing! I love it x

5. The hair lady is quite the fashionista!
    Erin |

6. Nikki says:

Ahh my apartment is in the street you found all the cool shops at! It’s really up and coming and I’m glad I bought my apartment there 2 years ago 🙂 You should’ve really tried Poptasi though! It’s in the same street, they sell the BEST macarons (better than Laduréé, definitely) and also this kind of macaron-chocolate truffle hybrid!

7. Hair’s looking good! 🙂 I can’t believe that (as someone from Belgium) I never managed to go to Amsterdam for shopping…

8. I love natural boosts of colour like this that just lift the whole look of your hair, looks great!

Ceann / From Brighton and beyond

9. Morgan Miller says:

Your hair looks beautiful and i’m in love with these Amsterdam photos!
    Morgan |

10. Me says:

Everyone is going to Amsterdam at the moment, I really want to go there is so much history there it is like my dream!

Meme xx