SEPHORA HAUL & LIQUID LIPSTICK TRY ON

Yesterday’s video was a Sephora haul that mainly consisted of liquid lipsticks, some other liquid lipsticks and more liquid lipsticks. Enjoy!

1. Maia says:

I loved this!! X

Love, Maia

2. You linked the Living room tour above, but the video on the liquid lipsticks was great nonetheless.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

3. Ambar Syed says:

I’ve watched the Sephora Haul on Youtube and the liquid lipsticks look so great on you! I’m so tempted to buy some myself now… :)
    – Ambar x

4. Ellenor says:

Loving the lipstick coloursand how they apply :)

5. Tatiana says:

Loved this video. It makes me want to go to Sephora and try some liquid lipsticks which I’ve never tried before. I think of the Tatcha Dewy skin mist as a moisturizer on the go rather than a setting spray. On their direct website, they offer a travel size, which I take on long haul airplane flights to keep my skin from dehydrating. Unfortunately, the shipping to the UK is rather expensive.

6. Me says:

I haven’t worn a liquid lipstick in so long, they’re always lovely and pigmented.

Meme xx

New Post:

‘Want to Detox, Why Not Try TeaTox*?’

7. Leyre says:

I think you linked the wrong video!

8. Poppy Kay says:

I have still never ever tried liquid lipsticks, least I don’t think I have haha! I need to get my hands on some!

poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

9. Imola says:

I would definitely wear the Anastasia pink more if I were you, looks great on you!

10. adorkablez says:

Love the Anastasia one on you!

11. Les Jolies says:

Great video. I love all of the shades you picked. I definitely would like to see them in a blogpost

12. Alice Duarte says:

I’ve been dying to try Kat Von D’s ‘Lolita’, even more so after watching your video. It’s my favourite one of the bunch :) xx
    Alice’s Wonderland

13. Waqar Rjs says:

Building a method
    statement in conjunction with exclusive modern accessories commonly require
    modest effort if you are. Actually, men and women can decide with the unique
    item to produce significant effect and stand outside the big collection.
    jewelryresearch

14. Waqar Rjs says:

Venice Fashion was
    in vogue right now. It may be a rage within youths together with old
    likewise. This is usually since they’re incredibly stylish and are therefore
    very economical if you’re about the normal. People are typically today
    tinkering with style together with patterns.
    sellmyjewelry

15. Waqar Rjs says:

The Gold and
    silver coins are classified as the best investment since they not only
    provide help to save your hard earned dollars, however likewise facilitate
    someone to earn ones savings. You can aquire gold in addition to silver
    dollars either from internet retailers or buy them from banking companies and
    banking companies.
    jewelrydesignschool

16. Waqar Rjs says:

When it comes
    getting a credit card for once, it most likely are not possible for just a
    person to have a card having premium establishments. Existence of a great
    number of offers, fluctuating mortgage rates, complicated conditions,
    attractive frills like incentives.
    newspaperabroad

17. Waqar Rjs says:

With wedding
    get-togethers, now some sort of day’s quite a few brides would prefer to go
    due to this attire. Besides brides, bride’s sis, other relatives may wear
    that outfit. It is ethnicity in addition to style produce women wonderful and
    magnificent. Nowadays, fashion manufacturers are creating various styles and
    designs on that outfit.