OSKIA’S NEW RENNAISANCE PRODUCTS

IMG_0585

If you’ve read my blog and watched my videos for a while now, you’ll be more than aware of my love for Oskia’s Renaissance Cleansing Gel. It’s the only cleanser I use these days as it removes my makeup and cleanses my skin better than any other cleanser I’ve tried. I’ve always been a huge fan of the brand itself, Georgie the founder is a working mum with such a passion for skincare it really shines through. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of times and hearing her back story and sharing news of exciting future launches.

At a recent event she shared two new products which I’ve been trialling now for about a month. In today’s post I’m going to share with you the details of both products and my experience with them so far. Oskia list all of their ingredients on their website so please check there to see ingredients list.

Renaissance Brightlight link
Brightlight is their new daily correcting serum. The serum is designed to combat hyper-pigmentation, fade dark spots and repair sun damage so it’s definitely aimed at the slightly older market. It evens out skin tone and gives a brighter, illuminated complexion. I checked first to make sure it was ok for me to use, despite not having hyper-pigmentation or dark spots. I won’t be able to tell you the results of that aspect but I do know that this serum has really improved the texture and glow to my skin. It has some AHAs in there which help with the texture so I have been using this morning and night before moisturiser. It’s quite a liquidy serum so a little goes a long way!

Renaissance 360 Moisturiserlink

Housed in their new, more compact packaging the Renaissance 360 is Oskia’s new daily moisturiser. It’s a vitamin-rich day cream that combats ageing, improving skin elasticity, reducing fine lines, reducing pigmentation and fading discolouration on the skin. It has an underlying SPF of 8 to protect (Georgie believes in using a separate SPF layered) and this has become a firm favourite of mine. It feels rich enough to hydrate my skin but sinks into the skin really nicely – you only need one pump!

Oskia is the brand I always direct people to when they’re lost in the skincare world. It’s a beautiful brand with passion and quality throughout. The new products are out now, the serum is £85 and the moisturiser is £65.

1. Jodie says:

The moisturiser sounds lovely, Oskia is definitely a brand I need to try! x

Jodie // Jodie Loue

2. Sophie says:

They both sound divine!

Sophie x | SophiesMakeupBlog

3. Sharmi Shah says:

I’m sure the whole range will work so well together! 😀
    xx

stayinoui.blogspot.in

4. emily couture says:

I really need to try this brand! It sounds amazing 🙂

emily xx

emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

5. I had the pleasure of testing the moisturizer already as well and I am blown away by it. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but it worked perfect for my combination/oily, aging skin.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

6. Ambar Syed says:

I’ve seen Oskia around a lot lately – I’m really keen to try it after all the positive reviews!
    – Ambar x

7. Lauren says:

I can’t believe I still haven’t tried anything from Oskia, it sounds like such a great brand x

8. The brightener looks like a great serum, I wish Oskia wasn’t so pricy!

9. Me says:

I have never heard of this, looks and sounds great!

Meme xx

New Post:

Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*

10. The Oskia moisturizer seems like a great product for all skin types. Really wishthis brand is easily found here in the US 😛

Maireem | My Fair Autumn | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat: myfairautumn

11. Morgan Miller says:

Oskia has such great reviews I’d love to try it out! Lovely post Lily
    Morgan x

12. HarrisonBeach says:

I am a massive fan of the Oskia Renessiance Cleansing Gel! I highly recommend the brand!!
    byharrison.blogspot.co.uk

13. Poppy Kay says:

Oskia is a brand I still haven’t tried yet! I am so late to the party haha!

poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

14. Michela Amp says:

I heard good things on this product 🙂

littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

15. Anna says:

I love Oskia Renessiance Cleansing Gel, it’s really an amazing cleanser. I can’t wait to try these new products.
    XO
    Anna From Italy

16. Gemma says:

I’ve not yet tried the Oskia Renessiance Cleansing Gel but I absolutely love love LOVEEEE the Bedtime Beauty Boost! Have you tried it Lily? The Renaissance 360 Moisturiser sounds lovely! I’m off to research it, as well as the cleansing gel now and I have a feeling they could be making their way into my online basket…

Gemma x
    Gemma Means Jewel – A UK Beauty Blog

17. Obserwatorka says:

Shame that Oskia is still not in my price range, but I don’t blame them for that – the ingredients are fab and I can’t wait to try them out. The serum sounds epic and it’s the one I’ll be saving my money for.

18. Waqar Rjs says:

Visualize
    discovering that you are the co-owner of this business rather than the sole
    manager, or that you’ve got a satellite tv on pc business people didn’t be
    aware of operating within a different talk about, or we have a business that
    has a similar name having a similar target to your own property pretending
    for being your small business.
    businesslawalert

19. Waqar Rjs says:

Right at that
    moment when that you are faced having serious appropriate or professional
    medical problems, you however need to manufacture a good in addition to
    informed conclusion about who will represent people. And doesn’t necessarily
    ought to be as tricky or seeing that costly because you might think to get a
    good law firm.
    advancedlawyer

20. Waqar Rjs says:

Firms cannot
    survive and mature without productive business processes constantly in place.
    From getting and getting employees to help sales, advertising and marketing,
    accounting, in addition to managing computer system networks, virtually just
    about every business functionality requires several processes.
    beneficialfinance