I definitely class myself as someone who is organised but I wouldn’t say I am your typical organised person. In this video I’m giving my tips and tricks on how to be a bit more organised in your every day life.

1. Katrina says:

This is a great video! I love all things organised and even talking about being organised! That’s not to say I’m the most organised in reality but you have inspired me to try a little harder on the organisional front in 2016! I loved this style of video – very relaxed!

Katrina | http://www.katrinadoesbeauty.co.uk

2. emily couture says:

Such a great and helpful 🙂

emily xx

3. Shannon Osburn says:

Great video. I am huge list maker and love to write everything thing down. One of my favorite apps is Evernote. If you like Notes you’ll love Evernote. Plus you have the ability the share certain “notebooks” with a work group or keep it personal. Too many cool things about it to write!

4. Loved this video Lily, super helpful! Would love to see one on your bullet journal in the future!

5. Second that on the bullet journal! Just started mine this week and have fallen in love with the system after your recommendation.
    Lisa x
    Lisa Villaume | Career Growth. Office Fashion. Lifestyle.

6. I feel like you are pretty organized after watching this video. I am curious to see how the bullet journaling is going along.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

7. lavinya royes says:

my friends think of me as some crazy list maker but it really does help! – great tips Lily – x

Lavinya Royes – Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

8. Love these tips, Lily! I’m a cluttered mess, and I’m really trying to get it together. Getting rid of things I no longer use has been a HUGE help.

Natalie | Natalie Was Here

9. Morning person here! And very tidy, too. I am the complete opposite of you, lol 🙂 Great tips though! Lists are good. Nothing feels more satisfying that ticking something off the list.

This video is so useful! I’m a naturally organised person anyway but I love watching what other people do and incorporating it into my own routine
    Em x
    Life of Em | http://www.lifeofem.co.uk

11. Hannah says:

These are such great tips Lily, I’m always trying to get a bit more organised! I might try making to-do lists, I think it would definitely help me feel less stressed about the things I have to do because I’ll have them in an easy list in front of me! It must feel so satisfying to have everything ticked off of a list too, haha! xo