Revlon “The Bohemian” Makeup Look

To coincide with today’s video, I wanted to show you the “Bohemian” makeup look I’ll be wearing to V Festival in a few weeks time.

It’s simple but I think it really makes an impact. I love the combination of dewy, fresh skin with a simple black eyeliner flick, glistening pink cheeks and subtle berry lips.

I really enjoyed trying out some new products, especially the Bronzilla Bronzer, it worked really well to contour the cheeks. I also really like the Revlon ColorStay Concealer because it was moisturising enough for under the eyes but had high enough coverage to use on blemishes too.

All the products I used are listed below and you can also view them here on the Boots website.
What do you think of the “Bohemian” look?

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in ‘Nude’ // Revlon ColorStay Concealer in ‘Light’ and ‘Light Medium’ // Revlon Bronzilla // Revlon Rose Glow Highlighting Palette // Revlon Racy Rose Blusher // Revlon Moonlit Eyeshadow Quad // Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen // Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara // Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Berry Smoothie // Revlon China Flower Nail Polish

*Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon via Mode Media.The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon.

1. You look stunning Lily! I love the look of the revlon highlighter! x

2. nueyork says:

Revlon is one of my favourite affordable brands. Some of their quality is just so high, it’s unbelievable. I really love the look you put together for the festival.

3. Mira Devils says:

Adorable festival look! Looks natural and pretty.

xx Mira

4. Love the look! I need to get my hands on that highlighter!

CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

5. Kate Lees says:

Love Revlon lip butters! Such a pretty natural look on you x

6. Glam O'Clock says:

It is really nice! Your eyes really pop with some eyeliner! Lovely! Xo, Alexandra

Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

7. Nina Zane says:

Lovely makeup, Revlon do some great stuff, some better than high end 🙂 xx
    Ladies do pop over and check out my blog sale if you get a chance 🙂 xx

8. Geena says:

You look great, Lily! It’s nice to see what can be achieved if you go for an all-drugstore look.

9. Vicki says:

Watched the video this morning as I did my makeup so ended up taking a bit of inspiration from it! I’ve been loving using my bronzer on my eyes as well as my face all summer x

10. Josie says:

That’s a lovely look – I really love Revlon’s eye palettes such handy shades for everyday wear!

Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

11. Loved this look! Looked gorgeous !
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

12. This look is gorgeous!

13. You look lovely Lily, I do love some of the Revlon products!
    I found the Grow Luscious Mascara really hard to work with though, something about it just didn’t suit me at all! xx

Megan /

14. Jessicalaar says:

Absolutely loved this look, you look so pretty. I cannot stop wearing the revlon lip butters at the moment, they are amazing.

Jess x

15. i love that this makeup is all drugstore 🙂

16. I’ve never seen the highlighter block from revlon! It looks gorgeous, i’m dying to try it out 😀

17. The highlighter is lovely. Can’t wait to watch the video later

Pam @

18. Cat says:

Great post as always.
    You have the nicest blog design too, did you do it yourself, manipulating code on blogger?

I’m trying to figure out how to add in a menu toolbar like you have up the top of the page.

Also I’d love some more vlogs on your channel, I know you might not think your life is super interesting, but even mundane chatty videos are pretty nice from time to time.

Keep up the good work XX Cat

19. Love this makeup look! im definitely going to have to try it:)
    Molly xo

20. Lauren Neill says:

revlon is one of my favourite drugstore brands, so affordable yet high quality. Love the highlighter on you Lily, its beautiful. Great post!

21. Victoria says:

I need to go try revlon a little bit more ! I’ve been obsessed two years ago with the color stay foundation, I think I’m gonna give it another go around autumn 🙂 The blusher is looking fantastic as well ! Nice video Lily 🙂
    Love from France, Victoria

22. Daniella C says:

23. So pretty and natural!

24. Mads M says:

Loved this video ! Such a good look !

Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

25. JoySteib says:

Love Revlon products and your look is very beautiful!!

26. Lauren S says:

Love this look it’s simple enough for a festival and for everyday – I love the finished face !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography –

27. Jhem Arzaga says:

love the look, pretty babe! I’ll try it soon and will also share in my blog!
    Thanks for this idea!

xo Jhem
    Jhem Says | Beauty tips + health & skin care + natural remedies + diy + tutorials

28. This looks beautiful! I’m a huge fan of the Revlon lip butters.

29. Revlon is definitely one of my favourite drugstore brands, i love the shade of lip butter you got on!

30. That was a really nice video – great soundtrack, editing, and of course how the products look on you is so lovely

31. Gorgeous look Lily! You look stunning!

Fretty Anggeni

32. Jen27 says:

Very pretty summery look, Lily! That pinky-toned blush is beautiful on you 🙂

33. Eilis Rooney says:

I really liked this look because it was still really natural looking, the skin I mean so it gave a nice base for the rest of the makeup and it didn’t look too done which is the idea for a festival I guess.

34. Ellie-zabeth says:

I’m all about the enhancing your natural beauty looks and this is defiantly one of those looks! Im trying this ASAP!!

35. dinak says:

Still haven’t tried the Nearly Naked foundation, need to try it soon!

Beauty for the Beauty