• 29th Jan 2013

I’ve spoken about this lip product briefly before here, but I thought it was aout time for a revisited blog post. The ILNLP (can I call it that for short?!) is the perfect lipgloss for lipgloss haters.

The applicator is a a soft sponge that the gel-like product squeezes out of and it makes it easy to apply to your lips. It feels like a lip balm, but looks like a lip gloss and there is NO sign of any stickyness.  I have two colours, 01 and 02. My favourite is 02 which is a peachy nude that pretty much matches my lip colour. 01 is more of a pinky tone, which I also really like and it’s an easy way for me to where pinky shades that I normally can’t wear.

I absolutely love these and although they are quite pricey, they can be worn on their own or with a lipstick so they’re pretty useful things to have in your collection. I’m a fan.

Have you tried the Clarins ILNLP before? (Is the nickname catching yet??)

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer* & 02 Apricot Shimmer Β£16

1. ValΓ©rie says:

I really like the Apricot shimmer! It looks really good on you too πŸ™‚ Would like to have that one. Never tried any cosmetics from Clarins! xx

2. Amie H says:

They both look really pretty o you πŸ™‚ xx

3. Abby says:

Apricot Shimmer looks so pretty on you. I’ve been wanting one for a while, think I’ll definitely grab that one. xx

Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

4. Lauren Rose says:

I’ve been trying to stop myself from buying these ever since they showed up on the blogosphere!

I love the look of Rose Shimmer x

5. Jet Shanahan says:

Ooo these both look really nice. I like the idea of there being no stickiness.

6. Love the one in ‘rose shimmer’! such a pretty colour for the spring and summer!! πŸ™‚ ♥

7. I love the 02 Apricot Shimmer shade although both look lovely on you Lily. I like the idea of a lip gloss that isn’t sticky, there’s nothing worse than a large gust of wind and the next thing you know your hair is stuck to your lip gloss.

Hannah http://www.cagneyandlace.com

8. FierceGlam says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

9. Hannah says:

I’ve been toying with the idea of buying one of these for a while now, especially as it’s not a gooey gloss. The difficult decision is always which shade to go for but I really like both of them on you.

A Subtle Difference xx

10. Lilly Clowry says:

I love them both and they make your lips feel like soft little pillows!! xx

11. Stasja says:

I have this in apricot shimmer and although I do like it, it barely shows up on my lips. It doesn’t have the same effect as it has on yours, probably because my lips aren’t very pigmented. I do want to try the rose one!

12. Hannah says:

The apricot colour is so pretty! I’ll have to try this out because I hate sticky lip gloss, especially when it’s windy and it plasters my hair to my mouth!

13. They look so pretty! Such lovely colours xx

14. Rachel says:

i love these too! i remember first hearing it from thepersianbabe on youtube and immediately ran out to get it the next day. ive loved it ever since and got a couple friends hooked too!!

rachel x

15. I cannot see much colour difference but i’ve tried these products and its the smell that does it for me!? white choc!?

16. Louise Lam says:

Oh I hate lipgloss because of it’s stickiness but maybe I’ll try this! If it feels like a lip balm then that will be interesting. The colours look great though πŸ™‚

17. Laura says:

I love the sound of these, and apricot shimmer looks gorgeous!

Laura xx – Black & Gold

18. Avril Murphy says:

Oh very tempted to try these. The finish is lovely

19. This looks beautiful! Think i may purchase these!

20. hannah maggs says:

ooooh these sound lovely. nothing worse than a sticky lipglodd so its great there were no sign of that. i like the peachy looking one πŸ™‚ x

21. These end up very milky on my lips, but the softness I feel after the product is gone is so worth it! I usually layer over No7 Nude lipliner and it looks less translucent.

22. Amelia says:

These remind me so much of the Korres lip butter glazes, which could also be described as lip glosses for lip gloss haters πŸ˜‰

23. These look stunning! I’m not a real lipgloss fan, but these look like ones to try out x

24. Katie says:

I love the look of these, I wonder if there are any dupes…?
    Katie xx

25. Megan says:

These are so pretty & will be perfect in Summer x

26. these look great πŸ˜€ love the rose shimmer one πŸ˜€

27. Lela says:

Ooh I’m such a sucker for these type of glosses. They look lovely on you, Lily!

Lela – http://www.LelaLONDON.com

28. Pippa Jones says:

There doesnt seem to be much difference between the colours, but they do look like a pretty pink on you, A pretty natural pink shade!

Pipp xx

29. The rose shimmer is so pretty! The both seem really wearable for daytime πŸ™‚

Nicola xo

30. Synnove M says:

I have tried it and they are soo good I definiteley. Agree with your opinion.

31. Synnove M says:

I have tried it and they are soo good I definiteley. Agree with your opinion.

32. Charlotteee says:

I have tried these and they’re lovely, but I find there isn’t much difference in their colours!

33. Jen27 says:

Wow, these are both beautiful, especially the Apricot. Nice that the texture sounds so lovely πŸ™‚

34. Stevie says:

These look so gorgeous!

35. I got a sample of this in a GWP and I like them but thought the color didn’t show up on my lips. They look gorgeous on you!
    xoxo Chris

36. I love the rose shimmer!! It’s amazing!!

37. Klaudia... says:

The orangy shade is so pretty, I want it!<3xo

I’m holding a ‘giveaway’ for new blogs to be discovered more!

38. Siddalee says:

I hate that stickyness! These look pretty good,love ILNLP Apricot Shimmer (nickname is a winner)

39. Diane J says:

Arghhhh. I swear I really need to purchase Apricot Shimmer after a year of lusting over it.