Dainty Doll Orange County Girl Blusher

Dainty Doll Cream Blusher in ‘Orange County Girl’ – £13.50

Another spontaneous buy, when I was buying holiday stuff in Boots. Dainty Doll is the makeup brand of Nicola Roberts (Girls Aloud). The products are primarily aimed at pale skinned ladies, offering amazingly light concealers and foundations, but there are also lots of nice products for us not so pale girls too.

I love a good cream blusher and this one caught my eye when I was browsing. ‘Orange County Girl’ is a gorgeous coral pink with gold flex that give a lovely highlighting effect. When I swatched it in store I was completely amazed and had to pick it up. I think because of my more olive skin tone, it doesn’t show up as well as I’d hoped for, but I used this when I in Morocco and it gives a really nice subtle, coral shimmer to the cheeks. The formula is really creamy, similar to the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Cream so you can use your fingers to apply it.

I’ve been really impressed with the Dainty Doll products I’ve tried so far and my two lovely pale-skinned friends, Zoe and Debs, are massive fans. So I’d recommend you have a little try of the products, which you can pick up in Boots.

Have you tried Dainty Doll? Which products would you recommend?

1. BeautyBecca says:

this looks gorgeous, I’m quite pale, been wanting to try these products!

2. I have Hippy Shake- an absolutely gorgeous colour!

3. I love the look of this blusher, I haven’t even heard of this brand but now I really want to try the products. Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte xoxo

4. Coco x says:

This looks amazing, I’m quite pale so I might give some of her products a go x x x
    Love Coco x x x

5. I have never noticed this blusher before and im suprised as its fab! not a bad price too. I have some eyeliners and really enjoy using them.

6. Catherine says:

I love the gold toned shimmer! This looks perfect for summer! xx

7. Angelica says:

The colour looks so nice, I never really looked at Dainty Doll collection and I’m pale. Will do next time when I’m in boots. x

8. Bea says:

That will give the skin such a glow..

9. Sadie says:

This is a gorgeous of colour and I love that it has a hint of shimmer to it 🙂 xx

10. Connie. says:

I’m always a little sceptical of celebrity-endorsed/branded products but this colour looks really interesting, and as a pale kid myself I can definitely see this brightening up my horrid rainy summer evenings! Cx

11. Boo says:

I was looking at this the other day it’s gorge! Bought the nude/bronze one for contour and this is on the wishlist for next time! The brand is perfect for us pale girls! 🙂

12. Hannah says:

I never really considered Dainty Doll make-up as I’m not very pale like the skin tone it’s aimed at, but this is really gorgeous! I might go have a little looksie next time I’m in Boots 🙂

13. Louise says:

They look great! I shall have to go into town tomorrow to see if they’re in my local boots! I’d love to try a blusher or two 🙂

14. Reminds me of nars orgasm! I dont have pale skin but i would imagine that this would still look nice! I recieved a dainty doll eyeliner in a monthly subscription box once and i wasnt that thrilled with it but I am deffo going to check out some of their line in boots next time Im shopping 🙂

15. lucillejoy says:

I haven’t tried any Dainty Doll yet but I’m really quite pale and this blush is gorgeous! I will definitely be looking out for this!

16. - B says:

Reminds me of Nars orgasm! They have a lovely collection of blushes for not so pale girls!

17. oh my goodness! this looks stunning. have an eyeshadow set and the product is amazing. would love to give this a go.

18. Jen27 says:

How cute is that packaging?! Thanks for the review and for introducing me to a new brand! 🙂

19. daniella-r says:

This blusher is a lovely colour. I’ve never heard of this brand before and I’m quite pale so it sounds right up my street 🙂
    Daniella x

20. isabella says:

how ironic! I happen to be from Orange County.x

21. casey23 says:

The color really reminds me of Tarte Glisten!! Gorgeous color!

22. STEPH says:

Love the Dainty Doll range! such a lovely colour as well. XX

23. Ah, so pretty – but I now have a one-in-one-out policy for blushers…must resist!

24. Charlotte says:

This looks absolutely stunning! X

25. jeen says:

I’m about your skin tone, MAC30, but I’m too afraid to try this out incase it doesn’t show up on my cheeks and turns out to be a waste of money!

26. jeen says: