Two New Members

Raffles Bizarre Beaded Peace Sign Necklace*
Dana Levy  Neon Enamel Evil Eye Token Friendship Bracelet*

Today I thought I’d share with you two new members of my jewellery box.

Raffles Bizarre is one of my sponsors and the lovely Jess offered to send me something from her Etsy store. I really love this peace necklace and I know I’ll be wearing it a lot. It’s on a simple medium length silver chain and the peace sign itself is made out of small black beads. It’s really cute and will go with so many outfits! Check out her etsy store here, she sells some really lovely stuff!

I also really want to tell you about the amazing Dana Levy jewellery. Dana is a London based designer and she creates beautiful jewellery which is inspired by the Middle East. This friendship bracelet is one of my favourite pieces from her collection. The whole friendship bracelet craze is back once again, but if you don’t want to look like a 15 year old, this is a great ‘grown up’ option. It’s a proper bracelet with gold clasp detailing. I’m obsessed with this bracelet and it will not be leaving my wrist for a long time. Let’s see if it can beat the record my Tiffany bracelet currently holds of 12 years (is that gross?). If you’re looking for the perfect gift, check out her website here

What do you think of these? Which one if your favourite?

1. Camilla says:

ooh love that first necklace, perfect for summer

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

2. The bracelet looks adorable!

suvimariliis.blogspot.com

3. alicebea says:

hamsa hands are so cute and interesting!

4. Beth says:

I absolutely love the Hamsa bracelet!
    So summery!

Beth
    Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk

5. Rachelle says:

I think the friendship hamsa bracelet is so cute, I really like the ‘arm party’ look :)
    Rachelle x

6. Thanks so much hun, glad you like it and gorgeous photos of the necklace and your new bracelet, which is great!

7. Celene says:

i love these pieces, i love them bot alot, especially the peace sign necklace! xo

vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

8. Both pieces of jewellery are lovely. I really love the friendship bracelet x

9. Love that bracelet! Super cute.

octoberchic.com

10. Asya says:

Hi Lily! What’s your bracelet’s main colour – it in neon/multicolour? I’m about to order one and their colour options are a bit tricky since they all have so many different colours in them.

Thanks for the post! – Asya

11. @Asya Its neon pink token on “neon/mix” x

12. Laura says:

Loveee both of these! x

13. Wow, I love the one with fatima’s hand on it! Well, that’s just like me 😛 I’m always drawn to the jewelry with religious, mythical symbols on them :3 Do you got any online stores with good jewelry (for a good price :P) I shoud check out?

14. Whether you have fetish for clutch hermes bag outlet or need a tiny trendy handbag, the superlative range of online authentic designer louis vuitton wallets will certainly not disappoint you. Do you wish to pep-up your look for an important day at work? Of course, you want to do it rightly with cheap omega watches style. A smart and sassy fashion coach handbag can be the perfect choice cheap christmas gifts for this occasion. It looks compact but it’s very spacious with enough compartments. This kind of designer women rolex watches can complement any clothing and go well with almost all types of accessories.

15. wow, so beautiful jewellery, I think you like buying beautiful jewellery very much, of course,I like it too, So i open a jewellery online store recently, If you are interested in it, You can load to http://www.vicky-jewellery.com to visit it. Thanks