Inside My Travel Makeup Bag

I’m off to Berlin tomorrow to see my friend and I’m very excited! Without even meaning to, I found myself the perfect travel makeup bag so I thought I’d show it to you guys, whilst showing you what I’ll be taking with me.

Click ‘more info’ on the video to see all the information.

1. Beth says:

I love your make-up bag!

2. Lejla says:

Amazing makeup bag..and products as well 🙂
    Have some good time in Berlin 🙂

3. Lucy M says:

You look gorgeous in this vid Lily! x

4. I really enjoyed watching this, such a great travel bag! I’m definitely thinking of getting one for my upcoming holiday, I haven’t seen one like this before its so much better than the one I use xo

5. charlienin says:

I love Berlin, it’s definitely my favourite place for a city break. Hope you have fun!

6. I SO wish I had bought this before I went on holiday! Ahh well there is always next time 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful time in Berlin! 🙂

Love, Rachel

Love this travel bag!

8. Becky says:

I need this travel bag in my life. I am an organised freak so this is perfect. I also want to pick up some of the Muji mesh bags Anna mentioned over on her blog.

beckys makeup

9. Great post and I love the bag too. I’m currently doing a Essie nail polish giveaway on my blog, It would be great if you could check it out!

Rach x

10. WY says:

That is such a lovely travel makeup/skincare bag! It is such a pity that the shipping is £29 :s Have fun in Berlin though, it is great for going out and shopping! xx

11. Sherrie says:

Great Video, that’s a fab Travel Makeup bag. My bag is just a normal makeup bag with one zip and I hate having to sieve through it all to find what you’re after. I love the MUA eye primer, well worth the money. I keep meaning to pick up the Collection 2000 concealer! Will
    Pick it up this week. Travel safely and have fun! xx

12. Jessica* says:

So tidy….you are my inspiration haha xx

13. Morag Lee says:

I’m away on holiday really soon too (fortnight!) so I found this really useful. Needing to budget so can’t afford a new travel bag but knowing what make-up you’re taking is good inspiration. Also will rummage my parents house for something similar.

Morag x

14. judith says:

Enjoy my hometown berlin. It´s so wonderful and nice there, have a good time! I hope the weather will be better than now (its just 12 degree)!

15. Louise says:

That makeup bag looks so handy! I love how it has all the little compartments so your products are organized & not just thrown into the bag. Wish we had Muji here in the US!

xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

16. Jenny says:

wow i love your travel make.up bag..looks very handy.. 😉

17. Ali Hazel says:

I have been searching for a good travel make-up bag for so long ready for the summer – I am so pleased you have done this video! What a find!

Great video! Have a lovely time away x

18. I love seeing what people take on holiday make up wise – and this does look like a great make up bag to actually take. As you said you do end up rooting around in a more traditional make up ‘bag’ so something like the muji bag you got would be great!

19. I wish I was this organised.

20. Amazing bag, I might get one just for an everyday make up bag, all my make up is just thrown on my bed at the moment, how bad! Just found it online so I may have to get one!

21. Deanna says:

Watched this video this morning & fell o=in love with that bag! So perfect for travel 🙂

Hope you have fun in Berlin!

22. Kelllzzz says:

Omg! I have to get this bag! Thanks Lilyxx

23. Eves, says:

This bag looks perfect for travelling with, may have to have one for my holiday this summer! 🙂 xo

24. sun and tide says:

Thanks for the post. This weekend I went to my nearest Muji and bought the travel bag, but the black and purple version. I’m moving back to London from Paris and this is exactly what I needed for makeup essentials.

25. Kim says:

Yesssss was looking a new make up bag! This could be the very option! TA

26. Long Love says:

You did really good job. These type posts always helpful and useful for us. thanks for sharing very nice post.
    new year deals