Percy & Reed Hair Royal Highness

Percy & Reed Hair Royal Highness – £24*

I just couldn’t resist adding a bit of Jubilee-ness to the blog, sorry! I’m actually quite into the whole Jubilee thing.. I’ve painted my nails with little Union Jacks and I’m spending Sunday watching the parade on a rooftop by the Thames.

I’ve enjoyed seeing all the different brands jump on the bandwagon and release limited edition products and this Percy & Reed set is one of my favourites. I always love Percy & Reed’s cute illustrated packaging and it looks even cuter on their mini products! The ‘Hair Royal Highness’ collection has all the hair products you could possibly need to make yourself look and feel like a princess.

Included in the set is a travel sized Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Mousse, Dry Conditioner and Hairspray. This is perfect for travelling and so the timing couldn’t be better as so many people (including myself) are taking advantage of the 4 day weekend!

I’m particularly interested in the Dry Conditioner…. I’ll let you know how i get on with it!

What do you think of this set? Have you got in the Jubilee spirit?

1. dry conditioner? mental. I LOVE the illustrations! totally sells it to me haha.. I’m excited for the jubilee too, it’s filling the giant hole in my soul left by the royal wedding. HA!

stephnoseskin.blogspot.com

2. Georgia says:

I really enjoyed the Percy & Reed conditioner than came free with a magazine ages ago, but I’m not sure I’d spend £24 on this! X

3. Alex says:

I’m pretty curious on the dry conditioner too – looking forward to read how it works. :)

4. Nicola says:

I have tried the conditioner and love it, might hunt for this

5. ButterflEyes says:

Oh this set sounds brilliant for travelling like you said and the little pouch is really practical ! xx

butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

6. Vicki says:

The packaging is really cute! I live up in Scotland where there is literally no hype about the Jubilee, I wish I could be down in London to celebrate! x

7. Hannah says:

This is so adorable! I love minis. I got the Percy & Reed Finishing Polish when it came free with Glamour and I absolutely love it so am very interested in trying out more of their stuff. This kind of mini thing might be perfect! xx

This looks like a lovely set!

thebeautymist.blogspot.com

9. Milly says:

So cute!! I tried some Percy and Reed products when they were free with Glamour a while back – they had a really nice scent if I rememeber rightly! x

10. annie. says:

ohhh that looks super nice!

raspberphobia.com

11. Rachel says:

Ahh, so jealous of this – I ADORE Percy & Reed products! I use the shampoo and conditioner in this set, and I really, really want to try out that dry shampoo – I’ve heard great things about it and I’m sick of Batiste!

12. This actually looks like a lovely little set! xo

13. chlo witty says:

dry conditioner sounds interesting! such a cute set

chlo @chlowitty blogs

14. Karen Ussene says:

I few months ago I bought the Glamour magazine that came with products of Percy & Reed, I bought two magazines, the Shampoo and Conditioner. I quite like it, leaves my hair feeling very light and fresh and the fragrance stays one.
    xoxo