Snuggle Time

It’s that time of year again – snuggling on the sofa watching films – and for this you need some amazing pyjamas. As much as I dislike Gilly Hicks, the staff, the store, the ethos. the prices… they do good stuff. Their pyjamas in particular are so warm, cosy and soft – I absolutely love them. I picked up this pair this weekend and they are going to be my best friend throughout Winter. They were £32 which is ridiculous for pyjamas, but I love them and have never found any others that are as good.
I think everyone needs one set of amazing pyjamas… where do you buy yours from?

1. Looks so much better than the ones I’m wearing from my post on Friday! (In the pic, I’m playing around with glossybox goodies!) x

Ooh, these look so comfy and warm! May have to add them to my Christmas list. And you look gorge in your picture too. Thanks for sharing 🙂

3. amy says:

M&S autograph jim jams are AMAZING! The longer length bottoms are the only ones that fit me. Yours do look super comfy though x

4. Bea says:

My pajamas are made up of old t-shirts and work out bottoms…
    Can’t remember the last time I bought myself pajamas.. I always get cute jams for presents but I’m always cold so I end up piling on the clothes!
    x

5. Rachel says:

These look oh so comfortable! I love snuggly pj’s like this, I get them from M&S and wear them with my old school sports tee shirts!

6. Vicky says:

They look so comfortable!! love the pattern too x

7. Love these pajamas, I need a nice pair I usually just end up in a tee and shorts or leggings 🙂

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

Jordan x

8. Oooh they look super cosy! x

9. Morag Lee says:

I usually pick most of my pyjamas up from Primark but I usually end up sleeping in an old t-shirt and pyjama bottoms. Tres glamours! x

10. I think it’s worth spending money on pajamas, after all you wear them much more often than your other clothes! Plus there’s nothing worse than being caught out by a neighbour or the postman in a grotty old t-shirt and leggings. Yours look absolutely lovely and well worth £32.
    xx

11. Laura says:

these are making me want to go to bed, in a good way as they look so snuggly!

12. Sami says:

I’m a big fan of La Senza PJs! I’ve bought cheaper ones from Primark/Peacocks but they just aren’t as comfy!

13. Jen says:

Ahh I should start investing in proper pyjamas! Wish I could afford these haha! xx

14. C.A.R. says:

aww I want those… i just feel like snuggling up in my room with all of my house’s cushions, pillows and stuffed animals with a hot chocolate right now

15. Gem says:

Omg! These looks so lovely and comfy! I love the checks!

Gem x

16. Charlotte says:

These look so snuggly, I might have to invest in a pair. I usually get mine form La Senza but the material is so thin 🙁

I’ll be looking at this website! BTW, just found your blog on bloglovin and think its great xx

17. Stephybabes says:

I went into Gilly Hicks the other day and I just found it so awkward and uncomfortable walking in because the girl had tartan belts – sorry skirts – on with bare legs and were trying to talk to my boyfriend. LOL way to go, great way to gain a customer’s return (well, maybe HE will return….)

18. Ohhh they’re niiice! I do love a good pair of pj bottoms! I have quite a massive collection, I generally tend to stock up when I’m visiting Canada!

19. Anonymous says:

Don’t see how you can ‘dislike the staff’ as there are over 150 workers for the Gilly Hicks store in London? And Stephybabes, it’s our job to be friendly and talk to every customer in the shop, trust me, I’m sure the girl who was chatting was not trying to hit on your boyfriend…!

20. your pjs look so comfy!! i always end up in my bf’s trackies tho…