Tuesday, 22 March 2011
001. BIODERMA Crealine H2O: I have always been told for years how bad face wipes are, but I have never cared - they are easy! But recently I have started to notice how they really do just scrape the top layer of my skin, so I decided to look for the perfect make up remover.... and I found it! I had seen this product on one of Lisa Eldridge's wonderful videos and she made it sound amazing. It is a French product though, so I had to order it on ebay. But trust me I will be stocking up on it when I go to France in May. It literally feels like water and takes eye make up off like a dream! I also use it as a toner after taking my face makeup off. It is just lovely and a pleasure to use.
002. AVENE Gentle Milk Cleanser: This is a lovely, gentle milk cleanser which I use with cotton wool pads to remove my makeup at night. It takes a couple of goes to get it all off, but it is worth it as it makes my face feel really nice and fresh after.
003. OILATUM Natural Repair Face Cream: This is a really great moisturizer, especially for the morning to wear under makeup. It's all natural and really moisturizes my skin well. It is nice to have found an affordable product as I use so much of it!
004. AVON eye pallette in Neutral: This is a very handy eye shadow palette. I love the colours, they are really easy to work with and are so useful to have all in one place. They are not as pigmented as I would like, but are quite easy to build up.
005. MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin: My mum got this for me in Canada. I really wanted to try it, as I find pencil eye liner quite hard to use. This is really nice, it is really soft and easy to blend out with a brush after application. I'd probably only use this at night as it's quite intense for the daytime.
006. ELIZABETH ARDEN ceremide cream blush in Nectar: I first tried this blusher at London Fashion Weekend at the Elizabeth Arden stand. It's the first time I've tried a cream blush and as I expected I love it! It is so easy to apply - I use my fingers to put it on and then blend it out with my foundation brush. I love the peachy colour and I know I am going to get so much use out of this during the Summer.
Sorry for the long post, but hope you find it interesting!
Thanks for reading!